The grant application process requires only three simple steps:
- REVIEW: Review the guidelines of the grant you are applying for to determine if your program/project fits within them. If you are unsure, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to discuss it with you.
- PREPARE: Prior to starting the online application submission process, you’ll need to collect the following documents to be submitted along with your application:
- A list of your organization’s current board of directors
- A copy of your organization’s IRS 501(c)3 verification letter
- A current operating budget and program budget
- SUBMIT: Complete our online grant application form and submit the required documentation.
After your request has been received, you may be contacted by a representative of the Foundation requesting a site visit or additional information. Decisions are made approximately 60 days after the deadline, and you will be contacted about the Board’s decision.
Each proposal is evaluated on:
- How it meets with the granting priorities as set forth by Grant’s guidelines.
- Its potential value to the Noble County community.
- The amount of available funds.
- The quality of planning, leadership, support and vision expressed in the application.
- The planned measurement of outcomes.
Organizations that receive community foundation grants are required to submit a report within one year of the grant award. A review of our grant report form may help you clarify your program or project objectives.