The grant application process requires only three simple steps:
- REVIEW: Review the guidelines of the grant you are applying for to determine if your program/project fits within them. If you are unsure, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to discuss it with you.
- PREPARE: Prior to starting the online application submission process, you’ll need to collect the following documents to be submitted along with your application:
- A list of your organization’s current board of directors
- A copy of your organization’s IRS 501(c)3 verification letter
- A current operating budget and program budget
- SUBMIT: Complete our online grant application form and submit the required documentation. Click on the tabs below for some helpful hints on grant applications.
Helpful Hints for Operating Support Application
Helpful Hints for Program or Project Application
After your request has been received, you may be contacted by a representative of the Foundation requesting a site visit or additional information. Decisions are made approximately 60 days after the deadline, and you will be contacted about the Board’s decision.
Each proposal is evaluated on:
- How it meets with the granting priorities as set forth by Grant’s guidelines.
- Its potential value to the Noble County community.
- The amount of available funds.
- The quality of planning, leadership, support and vision expressed in the application.
- The planned measurement of outcomes.
Organizations that receive community foundation grants are required to submit a report within one year of the grant award. A review of our grant report form may help you clarify your program or project objectives.