The Noble County Community Foundation, Inc. (NCCF) and its supporting organization, Community Initiatives, Inc. is offering four grant cycles per year. Grants will be considered in April, June, August, and December.
Completed proposals need to be submitted by March 2, May 2, July 2, and November 2. If these dates fall on a Saturday, Sunday, or a holiday the application must be in our office by the Friday prior to that deadline. All proposals must be in our office by 4:30 PM on the day of the deadline.
The general policy of the Foundation and Community Initiatives is to make grants for innovative, creative projects and programs responsive to addressing community needs in Noble County. Including operating support for those projects.
The following guidelines are designed to furnish you, the grant seeker, with the information necessary to apply for a NCCF grant. These guidelines are not a guaranteed prescription for success in obtaining a grant. Each proposal is evaluated on:
1. How it meets with the granting priorities as set forth by the Foundation
2. Its potential value to the Noble County community
3. The amount of available funds
4. The quality of planning, leadership, support and vision expressed in the application
5. The planned measurement of outcomes
After your request has been received, you may be contacted by a representative of the Foundation requesting a site visit or additional information. Decisions are made approximately 60 days after the deadline and you will be contacted about the Boards’ decision.
How to Apply (Updated Application Process as of 12/20/2012)
* Review our grant guidelines to determine if your program/project fits within them. If you are unsure please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to discuss it with you.
* Complete our grant proposal form
Click here for grant proposal form
* With your grant proposal, include a list of your organization’s current board of directors
* Submit a copy of your organization’s IRS 501 (c) 3 verification letter
* Submit an electronic copy of your proposal documents before the deadline to email@example.com or submit one printed copy to the community foundation at 1599 Lincolnway South, Ligonier, Indiana 46767.
Organizations that receive community foundation grants are required to submit a report within one year of the grant award. A review of our grant report form may help you clarify your program/project objectives.
Each grant awarded requires the grantee to complete a Final Grant Report Form once the project is complete. Click here for the Final Grant Report Form.
Questions? Contact us at (260) 894-3335 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the Foundation
1599 Lincolnway South
Ligonier, IN 46767